The purpose of “The Retro-digitize 1992 Single Market Campaign” is to make available via photo, text and video sharing services all the original publicity created by the Conservative government leading up to the 1992 Single Market. This is so people can be better informed how much the agenda has moved on or “strayed”, depending on the point of view.
Knowledge of the history of the DTI Know-How fund and the role of such organisations as The Tide2000 Business Club during the early 1990s East-West technology transfer is an important step towards imposing tougher restrictions upon economic migrants from Eastern. Understanding this background history better helps explain how a new European Marshall Plan for Eastern Europe could provide a sensible alternative to fund capital transfers by the old ways, rather than by migrant remittances to Eastern Europe.
Proposed E-Democracy Clause for European Parliament
The proposal is that the European Parliament establishes a working party to collate in electronic format a comprehensive index of all published information on “electronic democracy” and other keywords of similar meaning. That appropriate weight is given under this index classification to observe Europe’s inheritance of democratic traditions to function both as monarchies and republics. To recognise within this appraisal process that Europe’s future path towards a more inclusive electronic democracy process cannot be safely done without proper consideration of how such traditions afford nations political safeguards. To apply the indexing and updating process so it identifies and highlights areas where protection of democratic freedoms may require the dual provision of statutory clauses in any proposed future European constitution.
Should all else fail…
Foundation of the West European Nationalist Party
We affirm the singularity of purpose behind the European Single Market of 1992 and supports the aims of the West European Nationalists to create a new semi-autonomous union for all the East European nations outside of the “Single Market”, to terminate within due process of the law all leases for the stationing of American military bases in Western Europe and to lobby NATO to immediately desist from further satellite shield building aggressions against Russia under threat of subsequent motion for its dissolution.
An 8/24 Proposal for Western Europe
This proposes a European flag/languages ratio conversion from the current 9/12 ratio to 8/24. The reduction of the number of languages to 8 is specifically targeted at removing English as an official language. While this might seem counter-intuitive, it obviously is the only language that could be removed without prejudice. English remains unique in the world through the American position of economic powerhouse and only vague illusion would confer on Britain any current position in maintaining its preferred use as second language amongst other European nations. The benefits to removing English as an official language are multiple:
- Europe will be less inclined to protective measures against cultural erosion, protected behind natural language barriers that are not threatened by global necessity. France’s leading position in fighting to preserve the authenticity of its language syntax need not do so with such fervour once the fear of encroachment of Americanism’s is not added to by a natural rivalry with the British and Irish.
- Budgetary costs will be dramatically saved by the reduction in just one official language. Such translation as is necessary can be re-directed through Canada, the French Canadians being the solution to any translation needs from French. Translators are a costly and scarce resource, not more so than in the discipline of the English language and these translators will be easily mopped up the general global business community. Translation costs saved, operating costs within the European and global business community will fall.
- Parliamentary candidates from Britain to the European Parliament will come to reflect a more genuine European social and cultural outlook. Pre-selection will mainly determine that elected candidates can express themselves in one of the remaining 8 official languages, and Europe will spared the English embarrassment of being a second rate political route for parliamentary failures. With time, the European Parliament could evolve so that the use of English within it was indeed forbidden by social convention. Thus for example bilingual Scotsmen would represent Scotland with a sophisticated European outlook that matched their non-English speaking counterparts. This can never happen while English remains the first language of America and every candidate with English as the mother tongue holds special status as a free language tutor in the business language of first choice.
- Such arrangements as current with the 9 official languages, while seeming fair, only serve to exacerbate cultural distances by allowing the English language to dominate through the an accidental consequence of distant colonial history. Without change, Britain will retain in a peculiar and uncomfortable position vis-à-vis Europe. This is far beyond any treatment warranted that the status of land not adjoining a continent could be. It also serves to exaggerate the democratic deficit when the European Parliament or The Commission easily becomes a welcoming bolt-hole for failed or retired UK politicians with the gift of the gab.
The advantage of 24 stars in the European flag rather than 12 is not concrete. However it is a commitment to the expansion of the number of European states within the European Union (which has been above 12 for some time). The actual expansion of the number of states above the existing number may not be desirable, but at least the doubling of the symbolic representation of states involved by a flag improvement would meet with approval from the external nations and onlookers in general. Since some type of expansion began occurring with the amplification of 2004, hostility to reversing some of these changes can be mitigated with the use of such symbolism. The West European Nationalist Party looks forward to a time when East-West integration will take place without wage exploitation, something possible only once equivalent standards of living are attained.
As someone generally in support of all progress in medical science, greater restrictions on abortion are not one of those areas in principle that I favour. To me it is a sledgehammer to crack a nut. The sledgehammer is used to attack scientific progress and the nut is a dysfunctional, low birth-rate, West European society.
When the printing press came along (a scientific development) one reaction was to oppose it because of the damage such an explosion of access to reading brought to society (I’m simplifying things). The aims of the anti-abortion movement will not turn around decreasing birth rates in the long term, because the “cat is out of the bag” in respect to this new science.
My “pro-abortion” policy arguments to support higher birth rates are as follows:
- The population of Saudi Arabia has increased from 5 million to 25 million in the 40 years from 1965. America has pursued a non-colonial policy of letting the Arabs keep their oil and paying the costs of defending it. That cannot go on. Britain was forced to make India part of the Empire precisely because paying twice (to defend supply and then buy the supply) is unsustainable in the long-term for all sorts of reasons. As a consequence of that windfall income Saudi Arabia has massively grown in population and promoted globally a growing religious divide in the customary treatment of the “weaker sex” – women. One obvious factor behind the population growth is the high level of unearned income enjoyed by Saudi Arabians. Even the most ardent non-Muslim anti-abortionist would not advocate treating West European women in the same restrictive way. Therefore the obvious factor, the exploitation of trade systems to generate large unearned incomes remains for us the primary way to population growth.
- New, unearned income is not easily achievable for West European societies because exploitation of the global trade system is already regarded as imbalanced in our favour. The difference between earned and unearned is however important. Encouraging most women to earn a living and permitting free market policies to champion an elite few enjoying “unearned income” (in as much as a man cannot really “earn” a salary of millions) increases our national income, but not our unearned income. That situation could be tackled by new economic policy which would not require additional exploitation of the global trade system. However would new economic policy, coupled with restrictions on women’s rights (as anti-abortion movements inherently are), be counter-productive? This essay attempts to answer that. The conclusion is that the biggest threat to prosperity is paganism and that the anti-abortion movements are unintentionally stimulating paganism. Therefore the most successful combination of economic and social policy to return West European societies to high birth rates is an economic policy to share more widely “unearned income” and a social policy that defends with vigour the feminist movement’s new scientific values: pro-abortion.
- Fertility treatments of older women, who have pursued a career over motherhood, are equivalent to the medical value of cosmetic surgery. It has a grotesque element behind it since the medical procedure is being used to support a deliberate choice of empowerment. This is not the same as with abortion where a mistake was made and the woman has repented of the error. It is also not the same as treating smokers or other addicts for health problems. The grotesque element here is related to social rules reminiscent of Nietzsche’s philosophy of Superman, females pushing bodies and careers to new limits. Without new intervention this is the direction Western European Society is heading in. It will increase the birth rate marginally so.
- On a wider issue, workplaces could be more paternal and the state less maternal for a variety of reasons. Employers could be free to discriminate against the employment of homosexuals if that is done as part of a policy of fostering an environment of stable employment for men with duties to provide for a family. That is obviously a controversial argument and beyond the scope of the discussion of the pro-abortion argument here.
- Increasing the UK population by adopting babies from abroad (paid or otherwise) is likely to be seen as a modern form of slavery by future generations. Without new intervention this is the direction Western European Society is heading in. It will increase the population by as much as we are prepared to sanction this type of exploitation.
- The genetics of the UK is made up of many racial groups absorbed over hundreds of years. However this absorption was done via military conquest (up to and including 1066). The fact the UK genetic makeup is derived from being defeated by stronger racial groups in the past, is not evidence each new or threatened absorption is a natural or evolutionary event for the UK in the future. Permitting hundreds of thousands of East Europeans to settle and raise children in the UK will change our genetic makeup forever. The British stood up as a matter of principle to defend Poland by declaring war on Hitler. The Battle of Britain, the pivotal point of fortunes in the war, was not won for Britain “by Polish fighter pilots”. This is to confuse the two issues.
- It is also false to say the Afro-Caribbean wave of immigration was the same thing and imply hostility to this new wave of immigration is a kind of racist attitude. Generally the reverse is true. The intention here is to twist vocabulary and deliberately reject the racial progress generations of UK citizens have made. That is by declaring racism to be something unrelated to skin colour. East Europeans are coming from a class ridden (Communist past) without any exposure to non-white races over a prolonged period of time. By default the permanent settlement of millions of East Europeans is the direction UK is heading in because of low birth rates. This is something on a much, much larger scale that the Afro-Caribbean wave of immigration. The social policy issues raised are also very different.
- The biggest impact is the sheer capacity for inflows from Eastern Europe and because superficially they are “just like us” (i.e. white) there is no need to do anything in Western Europe to raise birth rates. No new economic or social policy objectives are required if the low birth rate of West European societies can simply be answered by replacing long-term labour shortages with East Europeans. The state politicians who advocate this solution to the demographic crisis of Western Europe are however gambling that a multi-cultural generation will happily accept it. This is to underestimate the whole impact of creating a classless, racially tolerant society since the end of World War 2 in Europe.
- Racial tolerance is not created overnight and East Europeans will not be able to assimilate those values before the demographic crisis of management hits Western Europe as the Yuppie generation retires. The multi-cultural generation will then be in command and very likely to react in panic to their peer group from Eastern Europe who grew up behind the iron curtain but now sleep in beds next door. This would be an eventuality anyway because of the divergent age demographics of Europe created by the opposing political structures of the Cold War. However the current generation in command by failing to recognise this eventuality are doing two things. First they are failing to recognise that is a problem that can still be corrected. Instead they are pursuing policies that are worsening the demographic imbalance. Secondly they are creating a massive potential of backlash they will face in their retirement age since the multi-cultural generation once in a command will not only panic but be resentful of their lost opportunity to have had children.
- The multi-cultural generation (once in management command) will either need to stop being multi-cultural (and accept the arrival of huge numbers of East Europeans to care for the retired) or severely restrict the amount of labour available to care for the retired. The second option is much more likely and the use of robotics (requiring large capital investment) is the likely to be the scientific solution. The first option is less likely because it would be a vote by a whole generation to abolish their new powers. The first option (re-defining multi cultural) is more probable if the current influx of East Europeans managed to assimilate some West European multi-cultural values fast enough. However the current “no quota” immigration policy towards Eastern Europe greatly restricts that probability of assimilation occurring. Sheer numbers create large independent communities with limited opportunity or pressure to assimilate.
- Without the intervention of new social policy this will create a rather perverse situation in a decade where a massive retired population starts being cared for coldly and clinically via robotic systems and a generation in command have very few adult children. Their main command priority will be to implement social policies to encourage what adult children there are to have large families, to replace the numbers shot to pieces by the social and economic policies of the generations that went before. Western and Eastern Europe will be divided by cultural barriers once again. Western Europe will inevitably close itself to immigration from Eastern Europe in order to protect itself while socially re-generating. That will be despite real complaints from a massive retired population that it would prefer caring human hands rather than robotic ones. Childless couples have a “cold life” and so too will those being cared for by robotics above and beyond the call of nature requires.
- Common-sense would indicate that action to reduce abortions will increase the birth rate. However there are many additional factors that influence the birth rate, as covered in the points above. The fundamental flaw in the logic that preventing abortion will lead to higher birth rates is that it ignores the incentive (the carrot) and attempts to use a stick. The addition of huge migrant numbers from Eastern Europe has a special impact on the UK as the numbers are largely Polish Catholics and so relatively anti-abortion by the UK’s cultural standards. These migrant numbers are more used to the stick (accustomed to a lack of individual liberty under a Communist state) and are easy to incentivise with relatively small carrots (given their lower economic starting point). If the pro-abortion stance is adopted as official policy by the British right-wing (as it may well be in the future) this will increase the number of settled immigrants from Eastern Europe with children born in the UK. That will only further alienate the future generation in command since the stick approach of anti-abortion will economically reward those who comply, namely East European migrants. That reward is not an incentive; it is a reward for complying.
- However it is not good enough to do nothing. With no resultant increase in the West European birth rate amongst the multi-cultural generation (whatever colour) there will be a crisis in the future. A clear definition of this desired increase in the birth rate is required. This increase is required for a specific group, a multi-cultural measure. There is no need to define it inclusively, rather to just exclude the Muslim population and recent East Europeans from it. The Muslim population is excluded because unless the current religious attitude on the treatment of women in Islam radically changes, the issue of the post-feminism birth rate is not directly relevant to that part of the UK population. The East Europeans are excluded from this proposed multi-cultural statistical measure of birth rates because the foreseen demographic crisis my arguments are designed to pre-empt originates from the current policy of integrating Eastern and Western Europe.
- To reiterate, the subject of this essay is how to increase the UK birth rate by adopting a pro-abortion argument. The UK birth rates this argument argues will increase as a result of incorporating these ideas into social policy are the population sectors of the UK that have inherited the feminist values brought about by the widespread use of the pill as a contraceptive in the 1960s. This argument does not apply hold true for East Europeans or Muslims, for the reasons explained above. However it holds true for the majority of other religious groups and nationalities settled in the UK. It is unlikely that current political correctness would allow my desired multi-cultural statistical measure of birth rates to be collected (let alone set as targets). However it does not invalidate my argument. It merely means it is politically easier to use birth rates statistics to support incorrect arguments and ignore the long term crisis this will release. Worse still, the anti-abortion movement will regard their policies as resulting in an increasing birth rate. Unless they are prepared to separate the statistical measures as I am proposing. I will have succeeded partially in my purpose if my reasoning is absorbed why there is an empirical need to do so (separating out East Europeans and Muslims, but not just one or the other). Otherwise the anti-abortion movement will curtail individual liberty and achieve only the opposite of what I am arguing. Their policies will actually lower the birth rate amongst all groups (except East Europeans and Muslims). This would serve to only exacerbate the future demographic crisis in the UK and Western Europe.
- The “Dark Ages”, following the collapse of the Roman Empire, was a period where knowledge and learning became centred in the Islamic world. The agricultural fertility and weather systems of Northern Europe will not lead to economic prosperity and an ethic of hard-work and pre-planning where paganism takes hold. Paganism or “cult of the animal” is the alternative command and control structure of the Roman Phalanx.
- Feminism and animal rights currently share some pagan values. From the point of view of “God-fearing” societies, paganism permits the female to over-evaluate the importance of the natural environment. The female breeds successfully by having an attitude of men exist to fight over mating rights with them. That evolutionary characteristic of the female sex therefore suppresses the attitude of pity towards the defeated mate. This displaces pity to be directed at animal suffering and hence the “cult of the animal”. The essential weakness of the pagan “command and control” is the structural limitation. The group cannot be larger than that which men would regard as “conceivable” to fight in order to win mating rights. This sows disagreement amongst men because no amount of co-ordination between small “command and control groups” can re-create the integrity of a single larger “command and control” group. Hence Roman phalanxes could defeat much larger pagan armies because their phalanxes or “command and control” groups were made-to-measure.
- Animal rights is inherently a pagan values. Feminism is not. “Animal rights” is however a loose term. Where “animal rights” does not mean “cult of the animal”, those rights by default belong to the religious treatment of “unclean” practices. For instance is may be “unclean” to eat meat that has been slaughtered in an unnecessary cruel way. Certainly “animal rights” defined using the words using the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution “nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted” would not be a common sense measure of paganism. However the simple textual comparison of the phrase “animal rights” and “cult of the animal” indicated the cases where they are not the one and the same is limited.
- Why is feminism not inherently a pagan value? Feminism is based on the scientific progress that led to the women to control her fertility via contraceptive pill and to terminate unwanted pregnancy via a variety of relatively safe medical procedures. This provided females with a new way to manage the attitude that men exist to fight over mating rights with them. Before such scientific progress was made, the fight over mating rights was decided by the act of sexual intercourse. Feminism is therefore inherently only concerned with the point at which the mating right has been awarded. The availability of contraceptives and legal abortion moves this point to be governed by the female’s attitude to future economic opportunity if the successful mate is not to be displaced by a successor but maintained. This in itself causes no change in the female’s natural displacement of pity towards unsuccessful mates to be directed at animal suffering (and hence “cult of the animal”). However an unsuccessful mate is no longer defined as failing to “mate with sexual intercourse” but rather failing to “mate and be awarded a child”.
- Feminism shares some pagan values only because of the relationship between the female’s attitude to “future economic opportunity” and the decision to maintain a successful mate. The female now breeds successfully by having an attitude that men exist to fight over mating rights with them and subsequently will not be displaced by a successor. The evolutionary characteristic of the female sex to suppress the attitude of pity towards the defeated mate is therefore now displaced as pity not only to be directed at animal suffering but also at her own fertilised egg when pregnant. This is paganism by the backdoor.
- Paganism is in itself not anti-evolutionary for the entire world, just for the countries that fall prey to it. The Dark Ages permitted evolution of less fertile areas occupied by Islam to make use of this opportunity (we have Arabic numerals as a result, displacing Roman). The female displaces pity to be directed at animal suffering and hence creates the potential of the “cult of the animal” as part of the evolutionary characteristic of the female sex to suppress the attitude of pity towards the defeated mate. The actions of anti-abortionists to encourage the female sex to direct pity at her own fertilised egg when pregnant is thus anti-evolutionary and assists paganism.
- Feminist (and post-feminist) societies are now dependent to breed successfully on the female’s attitude to future economic opportunity and not by the act of sexual intercourse. The actions of anti-abortionists to seek to deny the pregnant female the right to decide to “award the mating right” is starkly anti-evolutionary because the successful mate has ceased to be defined by “successful sexual intercourse and pregnancy” by women. Society must champion the new feminist definition that a successful mating occurs only when the mate is “awarded a child”.
- Feminism has moved the point at which the mating right has been awarded. Unless a society is prepared and able to reverse this new point that scientific progress has created, it must defend this new ground and gain from it. Half-hearted measures are the worst policies to pursue and the least evolutionary. The evolutionary characteristic of the female sex is to suppress the attitude of pity towards the defeated mate. Before scientific progress was made, the fight over mating rights was decided by the act of sexual intercourse. The availability of contraceptives and legal abortion moves this point to be governed by the female’s attitude to future economic opportunity.
- This definition of future economic opportunity also includes the chosen physical characteristics of the mate that will be inherited by the child. In evolutionary terms the child will provide for the parents in old age, so it is a vested interest that the chance of genetic pairing via attraction is part of the evolutionary process to defining characteristics of offspring most likely to be successful and provide. If ugly, boring people make wealthy accountants that does mean women bearing offspring of poor, beautiful men is anti-evolutionary. The state may feel robbed by subsidising the latter, but in terms of genetics the state’s displeasure is irrelevant.
- The new evolutionary rules are that the female must decide if a successful mate is not to be displaced by a successor but the pregnancy maintained and the mate awarded a child. That is unless there was some covenant before sexual intercourse (usually marriage for example) that the point at which the mating right would be awarded was at the old point of winning mating rights defined by the first act of sexual intercourse. Otherwise denying the pregnant female right to decide to award the mating right is the evolutionary equivalent of genetic selection by rape.
- If the state is gravely concerned by some choices the female population are making, the state must also recognise that government by free-market policies (to pursue comparative trade advantages) does not distribute economic opportunity evenly. The evolutionary vision of an egghead species, with little capacity for hand skilled labour is one that ugly, boring accountants and eggheads favour. Rape by financial penalties (i.e. child support agency enforcements) merely supports the basic short-term view of the state to pursue comparative trade advantages. The state should not define what genetic traits are required by future generations. The state is just as likely to require skilled robot technicians as accountants at some time in the distant future.
- Why are the actions of anti-abortionists to encourage the female sex to direct pity at her own fertilised egg, when pregnant, also pagan? Most anti-abortionists are “God-fearing”. That in itself does not make such people automatically free of pagan values. From the point of view of “God-fearing” societies, paganism permits the female to over-evaluate the importance of the natural environment. The evolutionary characteristic of the female sex is to suppress the attitude of pity towards the defeated mate by displacing it towards (or replacing it as) pity for animal suffering. The potential for the “cult of the animal” is an integral part of the evolutionary characteristic of the female sex and so the “battle on earth” for “God-fearing” men is to fight against that. “God-fearing” anti-abortionists are dependent upon interpretations of theological values to be sure what “God wants and what God doesn’t”. The principal action of anti-abortionists is to encourage the female sex to direct pity at her own fertilised egg when pregnant. However the principal battle against paganism is to resist the evolutionary characteristic of the female sex to suppress the attitude of pity towards the defeated mate by displacing it with pity for animal suffering. Are therefore anti-abortionists a help or hindrance in this primary battle?
- The medical progress that gave rise to the feminist movement is part of very recent history, the pill and the 1960s revolution. Feminism and the animal rights movement currently share some pagan values. This is only because the growing animal rights movement is being directly stimulated by repression of feminism and the better values medical progress made possible. Anti-abortionists are encouraging the female sex to direct pity at her own fertilised egg when pregnant (in order to discourage abortion). Therefore anti-abortionists are increasing not substituting the evolutionary characteristic of the female sex to direct pity at animal suffering. “God-fearing” or not, the actions of anti-abortionists are thus aid and abetting paganism. The principal battle must be against paganism. The best basis upon which a post-feminist society can evolve is where both anti-abortion movements and animal-rights movements are treated as one and the same, supporting pagan belief structures. Only then will birth rates rise out of the benefits of rigorously defending scientific progress where it is not grotesque. Let women control fertility via contraception and terminate unwanted pregnancies without duress. I do not find that grotesque.